Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Chicago with Love!

So Karupp's (aka Blackie) is so delighted with his box of goodies from Amrika that he's promised not to pee on Mom's garden plants...for the next 1 month at least.

With roadside bitches edging up to him daily, he plans to use the Breathbuster biscuits to make his "move" to jump over our gates sometime in the New Year. His UltraGuard drops and Pro-Pet (Senior!) pills should keep in good scent/shape for all the titbits from X'mas guests. And of course, he starts his mornings with Snausages, shaped so lusciously like egg and bacon pieces that my aunt popped in one of them and was retching for the next 20 minutes(which started only after we told her, before which happy chewing happened).

And me, I am wondering if I should consider the sheer vanity of it all or the awesome retail marketing that's made me buy breath buster biscuits and multivit tabs for a black Lab?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you! I know, it's been long time to hear from you too.
i'm still in chicago.
how are your studies going? must finishing up now?
visitng back home for the winter break?
my # is still the same. how long are you gonna be in India?