Wednesday, March 28, 2007

School Chalein Hum

SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
- Miss flight from Cochin to Bangalore
- Miss connecting flight from Bangalore to Pune
- Fight with Jet Airways and try naatak...doesnt work! ;-(
- Shell out 40K for group tickets on Kingfisher.
- Sleepover at Bangalore guesthouse.
- Wake at 4.30am and reach the B'lore airport at 5.30am
- Chai at Cafe Coffee Day at 5.45 am
- Famous call from 00301 at 5.50 am
- Now famous dialogues at 5.55am
"I am at Bangalore because I came from Cochin and I am going to Pune"
" Thank you,sir" to Ms.Donna S
- Big grins ever since then...starting from 5.56 am.
- School chalein hum - Sep 2007!

PS: Thanks all...theres so much to say to so many people, but right now let me float around a bit...if I stretch, I can touch the ceiling,maybe! (Sheesh,what an admit does to some people!)

9 comments:

silverine said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Amey said...

Don't forget your Tobu cycle... Congrats!!!

Di said...

he he....enjoy the floating :D

Alex said...

GT,

I am glad. :D

Trip away! ;)

Deba said...

Hey, drop me ur number at deba.sahoo@gmail.com.

I will call you ASAP.

Deba

Forrest Gump said...

thanks for your comment GT. an equal amount of congratulations goes out to you as well.

are you headed to GSB for sure ?

venus said...

Congratulations, and welcome to Chicago!!

venus said...

when r u landing?? keep in touch, and let me know if u need any help...

Anonymous said...

:) :) Congratulations.

and the word verification asked me to enter ROSELMQG :)